Personalised How You Like Your Tea Silver Plated Vintage SpoonLLTEASPOON012-p
- Free UK Delivery - receive it by
- £4.95 Two Day UK Delivery - receive it by
- £9.95 Next Day UK Delivery - receive it by
- Personalise this spoon with a name/family member as well as how they like their tea
- No longer have to explain how you like your tea, it can be printed on your spoon!
- A perfect gift for Birthday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Christmas
How do you like your tea? Milk, two sugars? Everyone likes their tea differently and it is always difficult asking someone to get it right. Gone are the days where you accept mediocre tea because your daughter or Husband got your tea wrong. You can personalise this spoon with a name/family member as well as how they like their tea. An excellent gift for Birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day or Christmas.
All spoons are silver-plated and hand-stamped. You may choose between an ornate or plain styled spoon handle but please be aware that due to the nature of this product being vintage, the spoon you receive may look slightly different to the picture.
Print Size Options
All frames are built in Germany using FSC certified wood and available in 3 finishes. Black, White and Oak.
- Float glass with smoothed edges
- Stable MDF backing board with torsion springs and hanger
- Extra strong corner fastening, perfect miter joint
- Great form stability
- Adjustable hanging system
- 3 finish options
- FSC certified wood
- Made in Germany
Baryta Art Paper
Our unique prints are printed with thick 320gsm baryta art paper, which gives crisp lines and a wide tonal range of colour. We use high quality inks which prevent fading over time thus maintaining deep blacks and colours for many years.
View estimated delivery dates below the price on every product page
|Free Shipping||Estimated in 5-7 days|
|Two Day Shipping||Estimated in 2 days if ordering before 12pm|
|Next Day Delivery||
Estimated next day if ordering before 12pm Monday-Thursday
If ordering after 12pm on Thursday, Friday or the weekend - delivery will be on the Tuesday