Love You To The Moon And Back Gold Foil PrintNYOGPRINT013-NF-A4
- Free UK Delivery - receive it by
- £4.95 Two Day UK Delivery - receive it by
- £9.95 Next Day UK Delivery - receive it by
- Show your love for that special person in your life
- Comes in print sizes of 8″x10″, A3 or 12″x16″
- A special print made with gold foil
A truly special and unique print using gold foil and featuring the phrase "love you to the moon and back". A stunning print that looks great on your wall as well as displaying your love for someone.
As with all our products, we produce the designs in-house and welcome any customisations/alterations – just ask.
Made to order with:
- 300gsm high quality white card
- ChromaLife100+ ink – Deep/vivid colours last for over 200 years in a photo album, 40-years on display behind glass and 10-years without the glass
- Wood frame in black only (8?x10?, A3 and 12?x16?) with glass, fixings (and strut only available on 8?x10? and A3 frames)
- Gold Foil - please not that this is not real gold but a shiny golden coloured foil that shines beautifully in the light.
Print Size Options
All frames are built in Germany using FSC certified wood and available in 3 finishes. Black, White and Oak.
- Float glass with smoothed edges
- Stable MDF backing board with torsion springs and hanger
- Extra strong corner fastening, perfect miter joint
- Great form stability
- Adjustable hanging system
- 3 finish options
- FSC certified wood
- Made in Germany
Baryta Art Paper
Our unique prints are printed with thick 320gsm baryta art paper, which gives crisp lines and a wide tonal range of colour. We use high quality inks which prevent fading over time thus maintaining deep blacks and colours for many years.
View estimated delivery dates below the price on every product page
|Free Shipping||Estimated in 5-7 days|
|Two Day Shipping||Estimated in 2 days if ordering before 12pm|
|Next Day Delivery||
Estimated next day if ordering before 12pm Monday-Thursday
If ordering after 12pm on Thursday, Friday or the weekend - delivery will be on the Tuesday